Customize a plan to perfectly fit your needs
For aircraft owners & operators
Aviation Insurance Coverage Options
Cover for Construction, Rebuild & Restoration
Cover for LAME Activities
Pilot Personal Accident Cover
Glider & Passengers Cover
RAAus Level 2 Maintainers Insurance
Cover for Light Aircraft
Liability Coverage for Airfield Premises Risks
Cover your Van’s Aircraft
Custom Coverage for Your Needs
Aviation Insurance Overview
Owning and operating an aircraft can be a costly endeavor, so it’s important to make sure you have the appropriate insurance coverage. While the aviation industry has stringent safety standards, flying carries some serious risks – both on land and in the air. So whether you’re a private pilot or you fly as part of an airline, it’s important to protect your aircraft with aviation insurance.
Our aviation insurance plans can provide you with coverage for a variety of risks, including aircraft damage, third party injury or property damage including Hangar Keepers Liability. Having the right type of insurance in place can give you peace of mind, knowing that you’re protected in the event of an incident.
- Aircraft hull and liability covers loss or damage to your aircraft; and third party or passenger liability arising from an accident.
- Aircraft aerial application liability covers liability arising from chemical drift and is generally for aerial agriculture businesses.
- Aircraft non-ownership liability is for private pilots, charter operators and other non-owners – the policy covers liability arising from the hire or charter of aircraft.
- Hangar keeper’s liability is appropriate for businesses operating in and around airports and can be used in tandem with an aviation business pack to cover liability for damage to aircraft on the insured premises and/or under your care. It can also cover liability arising from the sale of aircraft products or the provision of aviation service.
- Remotely piloted aircraft (RPA) is for people who own and operate remotely piloted aircraft cover for accidental damage, plus personal injury and property claims arising from an RPA accident.
- Specialist cover is suited for ground handlers, refuellers and businesses operating in or around airports.
Contact us to explore your options and find an aviation insurance policy that meets your specific business needs.
Need guidance? Get in touch today.