If you are planning a large-scale event, whether it be a conference, exhibition, tour or something completely different, you will want to make sure that you're covered in case anything goes wrong. This is where event insurance comes in.
Event insurance is designed to protect organisers against a wide range of potential risks, from cancellations and bad weather to accidents and equipment damage.
- Our tailored events insurance policies can provide you with cover for:
- Event (public) liability
- Venue and equipment damage
- Cancellation of the event due to weather
- Cancellation, abandonment or non-appearance
- Voluntary workers personal accident
No matter what type of event you are organising, it is important to have insurance in place to protect yourself against any possible risks. Our event insurance policies can be tailored to your specific needs, so you can have peace of mind knowing that you're covered.
For more information on our event insurance policies, or to get a quote, contact us today.
"*" indicates required fields