Whether your vehicle is just a way to get to where you need to go or it’s your pride and joy, in all likelihood you’d be lost without it. That’s why having the right car insurance can be more important than you may think.
Regardless of the fact that you consistently lock your car and park in safe places, there’s always a risk it could be stolen. And no matter how carefully and safely you drive, an accident doesn’t have to be your fault to be devastating.
The costs of a car accident can range from a few hundred dollars for minor repairs to tens of thousands of dollars to replace a written-off vehicle. If you owe finance on your car, you’ll still have to pay off that loan even if your car is written off. If the accident is your fault, you’ll be liable for the other person’s costs.
Car insurance can reduce the risk you’ll be out of pocket if you have an accident or your car is stolen. Depending on your policy, you may even be covered for the costs of a rental car to keep you on the road until your car is repaired.
Our options and benefits give you flexibility to customise a comprehensive motor policy that matches your business needs to get your vehicles back on the road.
- Comprehensive: covers you for damage to, and theft of, your vehicle and damage to a third party’s vehicle if you’re at fault in an incident.
- Third party property damage: covers damage to a third party’s vehicle only if you’re at fault.
- You might want to select the following options if you choose Comprehensive Cover
- Windscreen: covers repair or replacement of your windscreen with no excess payable.
- Hire car: covers the hire costs of a loan vehicle following a theft or attempted theft.
We can help you make sure you have the right car insurance for your needs and your budget. Contact us today to find out how.
"*" indicates required fields