Liability (EIL) Insurance
Organisations are increasingly needing to take out Environmental Impairment Liability (EIL) Insurance as a way of protecting themselves from the potential damage of an environmental incident.
Environmental Liability Insurance protects stakeholders holding property assets or operating businesses from pollution or environmental incidents.
It's important to have this type of insurance in place as the cost of an environmental incident can be significant and can often exceed the limit of an organisation's public liability insurance.
Environmental Liability Insurance can provide coverage not generally included under General Liability policies, including:
- Coverage for gradual as well as sudden and accidental pollution conditions.
- Coverage for historic conditions and operational exposures.
- On site clean-up of pollution conditions.
- Costs of site investigation and assessment.
- Costs of pollution clean-up, both sudden and gradual.
- 3rd party claims for bodily injury and property damage.
- Legal defence expenses.
- Emergency response.
- Public Relations and Mitigation costs.
- Business interruption.
- Natural resource damage.
Environmental Liability Insurance is important to protect businesses from the potentially significant costs of an environmental incident.
We'll work with you to provide an insurance solution that gives you more confidence in your company's long-term future. For more information contact us today.
"*" indicates required fields