From little things, big things grow. Whether you work a hobby farm, grow crops, run livestock or manage an outback station, we offer farm insurance options to ensure the little things that grow on your land aren’t insurance-related headaches.
We appreciate many farm-oriented operations have owners or farmers living on the property. That’s why our farm insurance packages feature thirteen points of coverage, giving you the flexibility to combine personal and business-related insurance options.
Our team are experienced at helping you shape the most comprehensive, cost effective farm insurance policies to meet your unique requirements. Build the policy that is right for you from our comprehensive range of coverage option, which include:
- Home property, which covers your building, contents, personal effects and domestic liability.
- Farm property, which covers farm building and improvements for physical loss or damage.
- Public liability, which covers your negligence against claims for personal injury or property damage by a third party as a result of your farming activities.
- Motor vehicles, which covers personal, business and farm vehicles against loss or damage.
- Personal accident and illness, which covers death, illness or temporary total disablement following an injury or illness.
- Land transit, which covers loss or damage to livestock or farm goods while being transported over land.
- Pleasure craft, which covers legal liability and loss, by theft or damage, caused by an accident.
- Machinery breakdown, which covers breakdown, power surge or explosion of mechanical machinery and/or their components. Optional cover available for deterioration of stock.
- Electronic equipment, which covers breakdown or power surge of electronic items and their components.
- Theft, which covers theft or attempted theft of your property and money by a third party.
- Tax audits, which covers the reasonable cost of professional fees as a result of an audit within the Commonwealth of Australia.
- General property, which covers business equipment Australia-wide and not solely at the business location.
- Miscellaneous, which covers loss or damage of working dogs and frozen semen and embryos of stud animals.
There are many options to design robust farm insurance package. Contact us to explore how we can help you solve your farm insurance needs so you can head back to the land with one less worry.
"*" indicates required fields