Leisure travel insurance
Whether you’re a first-time traveller, a once-a-year traveller or a regular jet setter, organising leisure travel insurance is an important part of planning your next trip. Unfortunately, accidents can happen to anyone, at any time and anywhere.
If you’re uninsured and away from home, you and your family may face the inconvenience of lost baggage, credit cards and documents. Or, in the event of a more serious accident, you may be personally liable for funding medical, evacuation or other costs.
Leisure travel insurance is designed to protect you from the unexpected when you’re on the road. Our leisure travel insurance options provide nine essential benefits to help ensure you take off to your next adventure with peace of mind that the right coverage is in place:
- Personal accident, which covers death and temporary total disablement following an accident or illness occurring.
- Medical expenses, which covers overseas medical expenses following an accident or illness.
- Additional expenses, which covers reasonable additional expenses incurred following an unexpected death, accident or illness.
- Baggage, documents and credit cards, which covers loss or damage to baggage, travel documents, traveller’s cheques, credit cards and money.
- Loss of deposits, which covers loss of deposits and cancellation charges of travel and accommodation expenses following an unexpected death, accident or illness.
- Kidnap, which covers reimbursement costs following kidnap, detention, extortion and ransom.
- Hire car, which covers the excess payable when hiring a rental vehicle.
- Personal liability, which covers your negligence against claims of personal injury or property damage by a third party as a result of your actions.
- Evacuation, which covers the expense to remove an injured person from a country due to a political, civil or natural disastrous event.
Our policy options can be mixed and matched to design a policy that best matches your travel needs. Contact us today to discover how we can help.
Avid Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 72 607 039 636 is an Authorised Representative AR No 1233867 of PSC Connect Pty Ltd ABN 23 141 574 914 AFS License No 344648