Medical Malpractice Insurance
Whether you’re running a pharmacy, private hospital, medical centre or allied health clinic, a range of flexible and customised insurance covers are required to protect your business, staff, assets and patients.
Medical malpractice insurance can provide peace of mind that you're protected against liability for mistreatment of patients, lost patient results or incorrectly dispensed medication, as well as the potential for damage to be caused to your premises, equipment and other assets, or a data compromise attack.
We understand that every business is different, so we offer a range of flexible medical malpractice insurance coverage options that can be customised to suit your needs, including;
- Business Pack, which helps safeguard your business premises and contents against:
- Damage caused by Fire, Perils or Accidental Damage
- Equipment or machinery breakdown
- Employee dishonesty
- Glass damage
- Legal issues, such as with public and products liability
- Tax audits
- Theft, and theft or loss of money
- Business interruption
- Public and product liability, which can cover claims against you if it’s found that a negligent act by your business or its products results in personal injury or property damage.
- Professional indemnity, which can cover you and your employees against allegations or claims of financial loss due to injury or damages that have resulted from a negligent act, error, omission, malpractice or breach of duty that has arisen out of your professional capacity.
- Cyber, which helps safeguard you and your business against expenses and legal costs if your website or other systems are hacked and your system cannot be used or patient details are stolen.
- Management Liability, which can protect you against legal action for a breach in relation to an employee.
- Workers Compensation, which can cover the cost of your employees’ wages, rehabilitation and medication if they become sick or injured through their work.
Running a medical practice can be complex, with risks in every area of the business. That's why it's important to have comprehensive insurance in place that protects you from potential liability and damages.
"*" indicates required fields