Meet The Team
Dave - Managing Director
aka The Boss Man
- Why insurance: It was inevitable. My parents are involved in the insurance industry.
- I’d rather be: A race car driver.
- On the weekend: I mow 5 acres and spend time with the family.
- My favourite food: Is my wife’s roast chicken
- Other jobs: Primary school teacher, NFP activities co-ordinator, board member.
Liz - 2IC and Claims
aka The Lynchpin
- Why insurance: Sort of fell into it, haven't climbed out.
- I’d rather be: Running my own Animal Rescue Sanctuary with Alexandra.
- On the weekend I: Write and paint.
- My favourite food: Parmigiana
- Other jobs: Mother, Nanna.
Kristy - Account Executive and More
aka The Gate Keeper
- Why insurance: It keeps me on my toes and has a certain element of crazy to it, which I like.
- I’d rather be: At the Maldives.
- On the weekend: I hang with my cherubs and pooch.
- My favourite food: My daughters honey mustard chicken
- Other jobs: Self employed in Fiji - Insurance, Insurance, Insurance
Daniel - Retail Account Executive
aka The Magic Man
- Why insurance: I like to help great people protect what is important to them. In life you have to work very hard to acquire assets and provide for your family. It’s really all about people and providing them surety.
- I’d rather be: Spending time with my kids and dog at the beach.
- On the weekend: Hang out with the family. Love to sit and watch the footy with a cold beer.
- My favourite food: Mexican and Korean. Love strong flavours and fresh ingredients.
- Other jobs: Worked 23 years in the banking and finance sector with Westpac, Suncorp and the Greater Bank. My first job was at a petrol station and convenience store working night shifts in Sydney. Let’s just say you see some crazy things between 2 and 5am! A real eye opener…
Alexandra - Creative Director
aka Innovation Guru
- Why insurance: Seeing the need to offer a creative perspective, led me to enter the Insurance Industry. The Industry needs to embrace change and think outside the box, moving with the times of our modern world.
- I’d rather be: running my own animal rescue sanctuary.
- On the weekend I: spend time with family creating memories.
- My favourite food: Sushi.
- Other jobs: Hairdresser, Salon owner, Wife and Mother.
Avid Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 72 607 039 636 is an Authorised Representative AR No 1233867 of PSC Connect Pty Ltd ABN 23 141 574 914 AFS License No 344648