Plant and machinery insurance
Businesses that rely on plant and machinery-based operations to deliver services typically face high exposure to events which can create significant risk and material costs of time and money. There are potential losses of valuable plant, machinery and equipment to theft. Damage, either accidental or malicious, can slow or pause operations. Breakdowns can interrupt business operations and require costly repairs or replacements.
Plant and machinery insurance coverage is designed to provide a wide range of protection for owners of plant, machinery and equipment against physical and financial loss, personal and property damage and breakdown.
Our plant and machinery insurance benefits feature flexible options to cover fixed and mobile equipment, and indoor and outdoor plant. Our six broad -ranging benefits can be customised to fit your unique requirements. Select from policy options including:
- Material damage, which covers physical loss or damage to your equipment.
- Hired in plant, which covers physical loss or damage to equipment when hired to you, or when hired to a third party.
- Financial protection, which covers loss of revenue, lease payments or additional expenses to operate your business following your equipment being stolen or damaged.
- Breakdown, which covers repair or replacement costs following breakdown of your equipment.
- Road risk, which covers your legal liability when a registered item causes personal injury or property damage to a third party.
- Public liability, which covers your negligence against claims for personal injury or property damage by a third party as a result of your business activities.
Our plant and machinery insurance options allow you to construct a policy that helps keep the lights on and the wheels turning. Contact us to explore how we can provide coverage that compliments your business needs.
Avid Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 72 607 039 636 is an Authorised Representative AR No 1233867 of PSC Connect Pty Ltd ABN 23 141 574 914 AFS License No 344648