Whether you’ve spent years building your business or you’re a relatively new start-up, you know the hard work that goes into building a business, not to mention the capital investment and the risks you take as a business owner.
If an accident or disaster happened to your business, would you be able to recover?
Managing these risks should be a key part of your business strategy. Business insurance is an important consideration. However, many business owners don’t have the right insurance in place to truly protect them if an incident occurs.
Getting the right business insurance is essential. There are nine key ways that business insurance can protect your business, your cash flow, and your livelihood:
Nine ways business insurance can help
- Property: covers your building, contents, and stock in case of damage.
- General property: covers you Australia-wide for theft of or damage to your business property, no matter where it is.
- Business interruption: covers the income you lose as a result of an insured event, keeping your cash flow intact.
- Theft: covers the cost of replacements.
- Money: covers you if you’re robbed on your premises or business cash is taken from you while you’re in transit or at home.
- Glass: covers you if your external or internal signage or glass is damaged.
- Public liability: covers you if something happens to a member of the public while on your premises or as a result of using a product or service you provide.
- Employee dishonesty: covers you if your employees behave fraudulently, and your business is held liable.
- Machinery or electronic equipment breakdown: covers the costs of repairs or replacement.
Getting the right business insurance for your company can be complicated. We can help you decode the fine print and select a policy that meets your needs and your budget. Contact us today to find out how.