Whether you’ve spent years building your business or you’re a relatively new start-up, you know the hard work that goes into building a business, not to mention the capital investment and the risks you take as a business owner.
If an accident or disaster happened to your business, would you be able to recover?
Managing these risks should be a key part of your business strategy. Business insurance is an important consideration. However, many business owners don’t have the right insurance in place to truly protect them if an incident occurs.
Getting the right business insurance is essential. There are nine key ways business insurance can protect your business, your cash flow, and your livelihood:
Nine ways business insurance can help
- Property: covers your building, contents, and stock in case of damage for insured events.
- Business interruption: covers the income you lose as a result of an insured event, keeping your cash flow intact.
- Theft: following forcible, violent entry to your property or attempt to enter for stock, contents & specified items.
- Money: for theft on your premises or business cash is taken from you after hours or while you’re in transit or at home.
- Glass: covers you for external & internal glass and your signage.
- Public & products liability: covers you if you are legally liable to pay compensation for personal injury, property damage or advertising injury this can arise out of the business or the products produced by the business.
- Employee dishonesty: covers you for acts of fraud or dishonesty by an employee or group of employees
- Machinery or electronic equipment breakdown: covering mechanical breakdown, power surge or explosion of mechanical machinery and/or their components.
- General property: covers you Australia-wide for theft of or damage to your business property, no matter where it is.
Getting the right business insurance for your company can be complicated. We can help you decode the fine print and select a policy that meets your needs and your budget. Contact us today to find out how.
Avid Insurance Pty Ltd ABN 72 607 039 636 is an Authorised Representative AR No 1233867 of PSC Connect Pty Ltd ABN 23 141 574 914 AFS License No 344648