Whether you’ve spent years building your business or you’re a relatively new start-up, you know the hard work that goes into building a business, not to mention the capital investment and the risks you take as a business owner.
If an accident or disaster happened to your business, would you be able to recover?
Nine key ways that business insurance can protect your business,
your cash flow, and your livelihood:
- Property: Covers your building, contents, and stock in case of damage.
- General Property: Covers you Australia-wide for theft of or damage to your business property, no matter where it is.
- Business interruption: Covers the income you lose as a result of an insured event, keeping your cash flow intact.
- Theft: Covers the cost of replacements.
- Money: Covers you if you’re robbed on your premises or business cash is taken from you while you’re in transit or at home.
- Glass: Covers the income you lose as a result of an insured event, keeping your cash flow intact.
- Public Liability: Covers you if something happens to a member of the public while on your premises or as a result of using a product or service you provide.
- Employee Dishonesty: Covers you if your employees behave fraudulently, and your business is held liable.
- Machinery or Electronic Equipment Breakdown: Covers the costs of repairs or replacement.